Africa Commercial and Corporate Security Summit
26-27 August 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa
Africa's weakest link today, is its security. Protecting businesses from contemporary security threats like terrorism, cybercrime, employee dishonesty and other vices that hinder the survival and sustenance of business concerns in Africa remains a pressing concern.
How many African nations are working with a Threat Matrix? Do you see yourself as a countermeasure to their security threat?
Be a part of MCI's initiative for the African nations; whether you're looking to launch a new product or increase brand awareness, build new network or reconnect with existing clients. Scheduled to take place on 26 - 27 August 2015 in Johannesburg, South Africa, the Africa Commercial and Corporate Security Summit, is a meeting place for security professionals from different industries across Africa, who will come to find solutions for protecting their organization's people, property and data. The two day summit will stimulate public-private cooperation within security professionals.
Expert Advisory Security Board lineup includes:
- Dr. David Udofia, SSR Officer, the South Sudan National Defense Academic Centre
- Nikolai Ehlers, Business Continuity Manager, British American Tobacco
- Stephen Delia, Academy Director, National Security Academy
- Deon du Toit, Principal Interventions, De Beers Group
- Salah Soliman, Senior Regional Director Security & Crisis Management, General Electric
Don't miss out this opportunity to be a part of an influential gathering for security professionals in the region. To enquire about sponsorship packages, registration and group bookings please call us at +971 (4) 311 1927 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.