Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Africa Asia Oil and Gas Summit which will be held on 27 – 28 November, in Singapore. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Over 200 delegates are expected to attend the inaugural Africa Asia Oil and Gas Summit 2013 (AAOGS), taking place on 27 – 28 November 2013 at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore.
More information can be found at www.aaogs.com
Matching Africa’s collection of investable, profitable and sustainable oil and gas projects with Asia’s developmental expertise and economic strength is a natural, win-win synergy.
Key note speakers include:
- H.E. Mrs Diezani Alison Madueke, Minister, Ministry of Petroleum Resources of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Hon. George Simbachawene, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy and Minerals of the United Republic of Tanzania
- Sumayya Athmani, Chief Executive Officer, National Oil Corporation of Kenya
- Yona Kilaghane, Managing Director, Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC)
- Jean Baptise Bikalou, CEO, Petro Gabon
- Gagan Gupta, Country Head (Gabon), Olam International Limited
- Amit Lohia, Managing Director, Indorama Group
- Seah Cyn Yi, Head of Sales & Trading, Pavilion gas (Temasek Holdings)
- Daniel Goh, Senior Vice President, Sembcorp Industries
- Malcolm King, Commercial Development Manager for Floating LNG, Shell Eastern Petroleum
- Eugene Leong, Director (Energy and Chemicals), Singapore Economic Development Board
- Jayakrishnan Gopalakrishnan, Group Director, Middle East & Africa Group, International Enterprise Singapore
- Alok Sinha, Managing Director (Regional Head, Oil & Gas Client Coverage, Middle East, South & South East Asia), Standard Chartered Bank
and many more....
Also there would be a session on Country-Specific Oil & Gas Developments and Projects – presented by project owners from Kenya, Congo, Nigeria, Angola, Tanzania, Mozambique, Gabon, South Africa, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast and Ghana.
Register Today! For More information, please contact email@example.com
Natural Gas Global