Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Affordable Housing Development Summit Middle East which will be held on 24th to 25th March, in Bahrain. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Given the huge success of the 1st Affordable Housing Development Summit Middle East, IQPC is proud to launch the second edition of this series.
The 2nd Affordable Housing Development Summit Middle East, held in Bahrain from 23-26 March 2014, will look to highlight the affordable housing industry in the Middle East, discuss the challenges the market faces and deliver real solutions that will aid in the increase of affordable housing stock.
Key confirmed speakers include:
- H.E. Abdullah Al-Nuaim, Secretary General, Arab Urban Institute and Former Mayor of Riyadh
- Loay Ghazaleh, Advisor, Ministry of Works Bahrain
- Maysa Sabah, Managing Director GCC Region, Affordable Housing Institute
- Dr Fahad Al-Said, CEO, Al-Akaria Saudi Real Estate Company
- Riyadh Al-Thagafi, CEO, Ewaan Global Residential Company
- Amin Al Arrayed, Managing Director, First Bahrain Real Estate Development Co.
- Adnan Ghosheh, MENA Advisor, Affordable Housing Institute
- Geoff Batzel, Managing Director, KEO International Consultants
- Ghazi Al Ahmadi, Secretary General, Saudi Council of Engineers
As a valued member of the Oxford Business Group you are entitled to a 15% discount on the standard price. Call +971 4 364 2975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Make sure to visit this gathering of policy makers, developers, contractors and consultants in Bahrain to discuss the key challenges and develop workable solutions to bridge the housing gap in the Middle East.