The Abu Dhabi Infrastructure Congress 2011 is the only infrastructure event of its kind to focus exclusively on the Abu Dhabi market and provide a comprehensive overview of emerging development plans, achievements and social infrastructure sectors. This conference will provide key updates on the most talked about infrastructure projects and trends for the Emirate and a cross section of international and local infrastructure experts committed to the Abu Dhabi market.
Bringing together the key players in Abu Dhabi's economic development, the Abu Dhabi Infrastructure Congress will facilitate the delivery of essential world class infrastructure and public services by:
• Sharing international best practice in structuring successful project deals
• Showcasing PPP and other project structuring examples that help governments to deliver essential public services while relieving the burden on the state budget
• Exploring the ideal conditions for public private partnerships that benefit both parties
• Identifying the top risks and mitigations involved in collaborations between the public and private sectors
• Briefing on upcoming opportunities for private sector expertise and financing to contribute to the development of Abu Dhabi's infrastructure
Benefits of Attending
• Participate in discussions and exchange ideas with top tier infrastructure professionals
• Find out how the latest deals have been structured
• Understand the challenges ahead and know what it will take to deliver efficient and value for money infrastructure projects in Abu Dhabi
• Take away information on key infrastructure projects across sectors planned for Abu Dhabi
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is for Government, Procurers, Concessionaires, Financiers and Contractors who will deliver infrastructure for Abu Dhabi.