During the event, over 100 gas turbines stakeholders will arrive from around the world to discover strategies on how to effectively manage costs and operate efficiently.
The event serves as a platform for turbine users to share best practices and meet with key Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). There will also be discussions on how to effectively manage cost and new retrofitting options to adopt and operate efficiently.
What’s New for 2015?
- Gas turbine users that focuses on technological innovations, operations and maintenance (O&M) best practices and cost management strategies
- Showcasing of upgrade options of the latest technology and spare parts to enhance operational efficiency
- Featuring industry solutions to hot topics includingTroubleshooting, Modernization Options, Risk Management Strategies, Fuel Efficiency and Asset Management
- Network & Partner with Oil & Gas Majors, Gas & Power Companies, OEMs, Maintenance & Repair Companies, Independent Turbine Technology Providers, Financiers and more!
Attend Interactive Workshops:
- Gas Turbine Life Management
- Basic Gas Turbine Metallurgy and Repair Technology Workshop
Refer to the Conference Program for more details on the speaker line-up and detailed agenda, or request a brochure from our Customer Service staff
Please click here to register for the event.
Enjoy special rate discounts of $100 to attend the conference (Valid till 13 March 2015). Do remember to quote your personal VIP Priority Code: P10553OBG
For more information, please click on the link to visit the event website