This event will provide a platform for industry experts to come together to discuss and debate the key issues facing the generation and transmission of energy in Turkey. It will feature major sources offering most potential such as coal, gas, nuclear, hydro, wind and solar energy.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What challenges exist for the development and execution of energy project in Turkey?
- Update on existing routes progress: TAP, TANAP,Turkish Stream
- Identifying key legal risks in RES projects and possible ways to mitigate these
- Security of energy supply
- How can the energy and renewable projects get credits from banks and financial institutions?
- What are the opportunities for solar and wind market?
- Investments in power generation capacity
....and lots more
Feature Panel Discussion:
- Developing Renewable Energy Projects: What do Investors Want?
- Key industry experts such as Martin Ewald (Allianz Global Investors) will discuss:
- Insight into the growing renewable energy markets: Where are the opportunities?
- How do investors view today’s regulatory and legislative environment?
- Financing mechanisms available for renewable energy projects and which are the most suitable for investments?
OBG readers/subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 20% off on registration.
Email: email@example.com for your 20% off!