Date: 05/25/2010 - 05/26/2010
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This event will provide comprehensive insight into project finance, government support for Project Finance and identifying the pools of capital. In parallel to this the forum will provide a platform for financiers, investors and government officials to augment projects, trade and investment within MENA region, and to build new business partnerships.
• Evaluate the knock-on effects of the global credit crunch on project finance market
• Discover how to prudently finance large scale & high risk projects amidst a turbulent market
• Explore new sources of liquidity: Emerging role of Public Investment Funds, Sovereign Wealth funds & ECAs
• Unveil innovative financial structures & models to absorb the growing regional demand
Islamic finance has come to the fore as an upcoming means of funding – however the nascent industry has to be nurtured in order to make it capable of providing financing solutions to large-scale projects that require long-tenors. Projects have to be structured to ensure Sharia compliance while providing risk mitigation – a thin line that has to be traversed.
Driven by the proficiency of industry pioneers and experts, the 6th Annual Project Finance Forum 2010 will answer the question of liquidity facing the majority of regional projects. The conference will host sponsors and lenders to devise solutions for the project finance industry and create the blueprint for reviving regional projects while diversifying and bolstering the financing instruments available.
Main Topics Covered During This Event
• Evolution 2000 – 2010: Challenges, Characteristics and Transition
• Money Tree: Identifying pools of Capital
• Pan & Post – Crisis: Financing & Structuring Dynamics for Ongoing & New Projects
• SME Financing: Overcoming Financing Challenges through Innovative Solutions
• It’s Official: Learn how the government can support Project Financing
• Islamic Finance: Nurturing this nascent industry
To find out more and check the programme go to:
Book before 21 February 2010 and take advantage of our Early Bird discount offer.
To reserve a place contact us on: +9181 0580 5411 or