Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 5th World Islamic Retail Banking Conference which will be held on 26 – 27 November, in Dubai. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
5th WORLD ISLAMIC RETAIL BANKING CONFERENCE
26 - 27 November 2013,Shangri La Hotel, Dubai
This year the chosen theme for the 5th edition of World Islamic Retail Banking Conference is "Back to Basics”, thus educating, brainstorming and updating the new world with the workings of Islamic banking while exploring and analyzing the root basics of retail banking in regards with Islamic Finance.
PARTICIPATING SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS:
- Adnan Yousif, President & CEO -
- Musa A. Shihadeh, Vice Chairman & CEO - Jordan Islamic Bank
- Dr. Adnan Chilwan, CEO - Dubai Islamic Bank
- Hussain Al Qemzi, Group CEO - Noor Investment Group, CEO - Noor Islamic Bank
- Irfan Siddiqui, President & CEO - Meezan Bank Ltd.
- Wasim Saifi, CEO - Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad, Global Head:Islamic Consumer Banking Standard Chartered Bank
- Sultan Choudhury, Executive Board Director - Islamic Bank of Britain
- Moinuddin Malim, CEO - Mashreq Al Islami
- Dato‘ Hassan Kamil, Group Managing Director - Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Berhad
- Rashed Al Othman, CIO - Bank AlBilad
- John Chang, Head of Consumer Banking - Noor Islamic Bank
- Bilal Fiaz, Head of Retail Banking & Branches - Sohar Islamic, Bank Sohar, Oman
and many more….
Over 30 global speakers and industry peers will involve in knowledge-sharing sessions, intriguing panel discussions, relevant case-studies, interactive workshops along with networking sessions to discuss, understand and analyze the importance of Islamic finance in regards with retail banking.
Know about all our speakers, presentation topics and participating companies.
Simply request your copy of the agenda
For all information regarding this event kindly contact Mohor Mukherjee:
T +971 4609 1570
F + 971 4609 1589