Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with 5th Annual Power & Electricity Indonesia, organised by IBC Asia, which will be held on 13-16 October 2014, at Grand Hyatt Jakarta, Indonesia. Please see the below message from the organisers; for more information please visit: www.indonesiapowerconference.com
Indonesia Power & Electricity 2014 brings together key decision makers from the government, leading power & utility companies, equipment and service provider, global investors and other senior business leaders in the power, energy and utilities to discuss investment strategies in the Indonesian electricity and power sector.
- Hear from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources and State Utility PLN on the latest electricity tariffs and energy policy updates
- Keep up to date with the latest developments on Indonesia’s leading power projects including: Sarulla Geothermal Project, Banten Coal Fired Power Project, Batam Electricity Infrastructure Projects, One Solar Per Person Programme and many more..
- Updates on investment opportunities in Indonesia’s coal fired power sector
- Participate in the interactive round table discussions to learn and share valuable insights on the top issues facing the Indonesian power & electricity sector
- Co-located with Indonesia LNG event - Meet and do business with over 150 industry delegates seeking business partnerships from across Indonesia’s energy sector
Plus Exclusive In-depth Workshops
- 13 October 2014: Commercializing LNG Fuel for Power Generation
- 16 October 2014: Distributed Generation in Indonesia