The 4th Annual District Cooling Conference will foster discussions on the latest regualtory, technological, design and operational & maintenance developments in the Asian District Cooling industry.
Meet World-Renowned Speakers
- George Berbari, CEO, DC Pro, United Arab Emirates
- Jimmy Khoo, Managing Director, Singapore District Cooling, Singapore
- Dr. Soontorn Boonyathikarn, Architect & Designer, Bangkok Government Building, Thailand
- Foo Yang Kwang, General Manager-Business & System Development, Singapore District Cooling, Singapore
Hot Topics at 4th Annual District Cooling Conference, 2015
Day 1 (25th August 2015)
- Understanding the effect of Economic Growth in Thailand & its effect on Carbon Emissions & Energy Consumption patterns.
- Joint Presentation: Design Integration Case Study Government Center (Bangkok)
- Designing the Cooling Load Profile to Support the feasibility of the District Cooling Project
- District Cooling Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, Nominations are now open.
Day 2 (26th August 2015)
- Case Study: Construction, Maintenance and rehabilitation of tunnels in Sri Lanka with Past, Present and future developments
Day 3 (27th August 2015)
- Site Visit
Click here to view the full Program.
For more information on the awards category and nominations kindly visit our District Cooling Awards page.