The 4th Annual District Cooling Conference will foster discussions on the latest regualtory, technological, design and operational & maintenance developments in the Asian District Cooling industry.
Meet World-Renowned Speakers
- George Berbari, CEO, DC Pro, United Arab Emirates
- Jimmy Khoo, Managing Director, Singapore District Cooling, Singapore
- Dr. Soontorn Boonyathikarn, Architect & Designer, Bangkok Government Building, Thailand
- Foo Yang Kwang, General Manager-Business & System Development, Singapore District Cooling, Singapore
Hot Topics at 4th Annual District Cooling Conference, 2015
Day 1 (25th August 2015)
- Understanding the effect of Economic Growth in Thailand & its effect on Carbon Emissions & Energy Consumption patterns.
- Joint Presentation: Design Integration Case Study Government Center (Bangkok)
- Designing the Cooling Load Profile to Support the feasibility of the District Cooling Project
- District Cooling Awards Ceremony and Gala Dinner, Nominations are now open.
Day 2 (26th August 2015)
- Case Study: Construction, Maintenance and rehabilitation of tunnels in Sri Lanka with Past, Present and future developments
Day 3 (27th August 2015)
- Site Visit
Click here to view the full Program.
For more information on the awards category and nominations kindly visit our District Cooling Awards page.
For more information, please visit the event website or contact the secretariat at +603 2027 4767, roohi.taragI@fleminggulf.com