Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference which will be held on 24 - 26 September, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
3RD UPSTREAM & DOWNSTREAM OIL AND GAS EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE 2013
The themes of this upcoming event are PIB options and the challenges presented by crude oil theft in Nigeria’s oil production, in the upstream sector. The Forum will also discuss refineries, product importation and the subsidy question.
The event will be held at the International Conference Centre in Abuja, from 24-26 September, 2013.
By participating in the Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference you'll have the opportunity to:
- Have direct access to oil and gas companies’ decision makers
- Network with practitioners who influence key decision makers and buyers and sellers of technology products
- Discover new software and technologies to boost operations
- Learn from leading experts while attending conference segments addressing new acts and legislations
- Benefit from advanced learning opportunities through detailed case study
- Interact in group problem solving sessions with IOGCs (International Oil and Gas Companies) – raise your company’s profile
- Participate in exclusive functions with technology experts, governmental officials, regulators and senior IOGC members
- Discuss and advance upcoming projects by exchanging business ideas with future development
The event will include presentations from:
- Engr. Andrew Yakubu, Group Managing Director, NNPC;
- Senator Ayim Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government;
- Senator Magnus Ngei Abe, Senate Committee Chairman - Petroleum Downstream;
- Dr. Oluwole Oluleye, Executive Secretary, Petroleum Technology Development Fund;
- Prof. Olusegun Okunnu, Director, NNPC;
- High Chief Edwin Clarke, Former Minister of Information, Nig., and Elder Statesman;
- Mr. Gabriel Obando, General Manager, Brass LNG Limited;
- Dr. Mark Knight, Associate Professor and Executive Director, Centre for Advance Trenchless Technology, Canada;
- Prof. (Engr.) Eli Jidere Bala, DG/CEO, Energy Commission of Nigeria;
- Mr. Johan Jause Van Vuuren, Thermographer, Yellotec, South Africa;
- Mr. Soji Awogbade, Managing Partner & Head, Energy Division, AELEX, amongst others.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
We look forward to receiving you and your team at the 3rd Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Exhibition & Conference.
Dr. Kune Igoni
Director of Events