Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 3rd Thailand Financial Services Summit, organised by IDC Financial Insights, which will be held on 9th October 2014, at Bangkok, Thailand. Please see the below message from the organisers; for more information please visit: http://to.idc.asia/thsummit2014
IDC Financial Insights is pleased to announce the panel of speaker line-up who will be sharing their experiences and insights at the 3rd Thailand Financial Services Summit.
- Tongurai Limpiti, Deputy Governor, Bank of Thailand
- Philip Tan, President, Krungsri
- Frank Krings, Chief Country Officer, Deutsche Bank Thailand
- Banesh Prabhu, SEVP, Group Head Technology & Operations, Siam Commercial Bank
- Jim Mortimer, Head of International Propositions, VocaLink
- Michael Araneta, Research Director IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific and Head of IDC Operations, Thailand
- Chew Li-May, Associate Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
For more information on the Summit, please click here.
As an Oxford Business Group subscriber, you are entitled to a complimentary pass* to the Thailand Financial Services Summit 2014. To register, please complete our online registration form: http://www.idc.asia/registration/?reg_form_id=426
For more questions on the Summit, please contact Ms Sasithorn Sae-iao at email@example.com
* Limited free passes to the 3rd IDC Financial Insights Thailand Financial Services Summit 2014, is only available for delegates from the financial industries on a first-come-first-served basis. IDC reserves the final right to refuse attendance to any registrations from the vendor community or non-financial services sectors.