The 3rd Thailand Financial Services Summit, by IDC Financial Insights, will take place on the 10th of September 2015 in Bangkok. The Summit will cover a variety of issues facing the financial services sectors within the ASEAN region, especially for the Thailand financial services market which include:
- Balancing the risks of pursuing innovation and generating new revenue sources
- Becoming a market disruptor while fighting back against other disruptors
- Ensuring current infrastructure integrate with new channels and channel types
- Integrating online and offline channels and payments offerings for realization in 2016
- Decoding customer preferences
Here are some of the thought leaders & practitioners you will be hearing at the Summit:
- Noriaki Goto, President and CEO, Krungsri
- Inam Hussain, Head of Sales for SEA, Google for Work
- Vincent Chen, CTO, Financial Industry, Huawei Global Sales Division
- Michael Yeo, Senior Research Analyst, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
- Michael Araneta, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights Asia/Pacific
As a subscriber of Oxford Business Group, IDC Financial Insights is pleased to offer you a complimentary conference pass (terms and conditions apply) to the Thailand Financial Services Summit 2015 on the 10th September 2015, in Bangkok.
For more information or registration, please click here to visit the event website.