In collaboration with the International Road Federation, the 3rd Annual Roads and Highways conference will provide a platform to discover and discuss the latest trends in road design, sustainable rural road network development, intelligent transport systems to improve traffic management, tolling, financing alternatives, asset management for road networks, and performance based contracts amongst others.
To provide more practical tools, a post conference workshop on ”Capacity Building: Developing A Successful Public Private Partnership Project in Roads and Highways” will be conducted by Peter Snelson, Managing Director of PS-PPPConsult.
Besides that, attendees will get a chance to visit:
1. Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) Integrated Transportation Information System (ITIS) Control Centre - Centre for a state-of-the-art ITIS system, where it receives, processes and disseminates traffic information around the clock, and formulates strategies to enhance transport management.
2. BRT Sunway Line - The first elevated bus rapid transit line in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The BRT Sunway Line, built as a public-private partnership project between Prasarana and Sunway Group.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Chairman, International Road Federation, Switzerland
- Undersecretary, the Philippines’ Department of Public Works and Highways
- Deputy Director of Planning & Programming, Directorate General of Highways, Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Indonesia
- Director of International Highways Development Division, Bureau of International Highways Cooperation Department of Highways, Thailand
- Principal Development Specialist of Transport, Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Director, Asia and North America Region, Korea Expressway Corporation, Korea
- Director of Rural Development, the Performance Management & Delivery Unit (PEMANDU), Malaysia
For more information or registration details, please contact Sharon at SharonC@marcusevanskl.com or call +603 2723 6757
Click here to view the event brochure or click here to visit the event website for more information.