Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Trade Finance Magazine and Euromoney Seminars’ Export, Agency and Development finance conference heads to Jakarta this coming February for the 3rd event in the Asian series.
Established as the largest export and agency finance summit in Asia, Global Export and Agency Finance 2012 – Asia Pacific will play host to senior representatives from the world’s most active and influential ECA’s, multilaterals and banks, alongside prominent corporates from the Asia Pacific region.
Over 45 speakers will take to the stage in February to discuss the challenges and opportunities of export and agency finance in the region as well as covering the latest trends and best practices. Key speakers include:
- June Shik Moon, Director, General of Overseas Investment FinanceDepartment, KEXIM
- Kenji Tagaya, Deputy Division Chief, Division 2 (Project Finance), Power and Water Finance Department, Infrastructure Finance Group, JBIC
- Arun Kumar Sharma, Chief Investment Officer – Global Financial Markets, IFC
- Biao Huang, Investment Specialist – Trade Finance Program, ADB
- Jeffrey Ambramson, Vice President, Head of Trade Finance, US EXIM
- Karin Kobelentz, Director, Structured Trade & Project Finance, EFIC
- Emma Sri Martini, President Director, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur
- Anton Conradie, Head of Relationship Management & Structuring SFS Project and Structured Finance, Siemens Pte Ltd
- Jung-sang Moon, Director - Green Industry Team, K-sure
Key coverage includes:
· Global and regional ECA and multilateral viewpoints
· What structures are working best between banks, ECAs and corporates?
· Meeting the demands for electrification in emerging markets
· Making renewable bankable
· Supporting new growth sectors of industrial nations
· Risk assessment for private insurers
And much more. For the full agenda and the speaker line-up, please view our website www.euromoneyseminars.com/ECAAsia2012.
Registration can be made by either:
1. Online at www.euromoneyseminars.com/ECAAsia2012
2. Call our event team on HK +852 2842 6995 / UK+44 (0) 20 7779 8999
3. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kind regards and I look forward to welcoming you to Jakarta in February 2012.
Euromoney Seminars Asia
Tel: +852 2912 8020