Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 38th IPA Convention and Exhibition 2014 which will be held on 21 – 23 May, in Indonesia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
38th IPA Convention and Exhibition 2014
21 – 23 May, 2014
"Strengthening Partnerships to Enhance Indonesia's Energy Resilience and Global Competitiveness".
Convention & Exhibition 2014:
This event will cover the whole of the oil and gas sector - upstream, midstream and downstream. It will provide a platform for oil and gas companies to enhance and expand market share, discover the latest technology, and learn from and be entertained by talks from industry experts.
- Plenary Sessions: a forum for open dialogue on crucial industry issues.
- Technical Program: a knowledge-sharing forum for industry professionals (geologists, geophysicists and engineers) from around the world to share their experiences through technical presentations and poster sessions.
- Exhibition:Showcasing the latest breakthrough innovations in oil and gas technology.
- Special Features: A visit to remember, starting with a walk through a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) village, appreciating the industry’s history in the visually stimulating Cinema Hall, ending with the futuristic technology showcase exhibition.
- The Mini Operation Site: Provides a glimpse of real operations during the exploration and development phases, using actual tools which are on display. It embraces on-shore and off-shore drilling activities.
- Social Function: an opportunity for extensive industry networking.
- Supporting programs
- 5K Fun Run & Walk
The first sporting event highlighting the synergy spirit and contributions of the oil and gas industry to our nation.
- Photo Competition
This competition will help promote the industry, visualising it through the eyes of the public.
- Writing Competition
Aimed at attracting the younger generation and journalists and nurturing their interest in and understanding of the oil and gas industry.
- 5K Fun Run & Walk
We look forward to seeing you there: www.ipaconvex.com
INDONESIAN PETROLEUM ASSOCIATION
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building,
Tower II, 20th Floor (Suite 2001)
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52 - 53, Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Telp: +6221 515 5959 | Fax +6221 5140 2545/6
PT. DYANDRA PROMOSINDO
The City Tower 7th floor,
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 81, Jakarta 10310, Indonesia
Trias Nugrahasanah | +62856 92222 924
Telp: +6221 3199 6077 | Fax: +6221 3199 6277