Topics covered at Power SEA 2015:
- S.E. Asia Electric Power Outlook.
- Challenges and Opportunities.
- Experiences Sharing from Leading Utilities.
- Developing Sustainable Power Supply.
- Latest tech updates – Technological Advancement in T&D, Smart Grid, ICT & Data Management and Project Showcase, etc.
The event will also have panel discussions on ‘Tackle and Balance the Demand and Supply of Electricity to Power the Economic Development’ which will stimulate some great discussion.
On top of that there will be exhibitors representing some of the industry’s best technology providers plus opportunities to meet with colleagues, partners and competitors from Southeast Asia, even around the world.
This event will attract 40+ industry speakers and 200+ senior executives. There will also be featured government official and utility speakers invited from Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.
Power SEA 2015 will offer attendees insights about what’s new and what’s on the horizon in electric power industry in Southeast Asia.
We look forward to you attending this professionally rewarding and enjoyable event.