Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
OBG is pleased to announce its media partnership with 2nd Myanmar Consumer Summit, organised by CMT Events, which will be held on 27-28 Oct 2014, at Yangon, Myanmar. Please see the below message from the organisers; for more information please click here.
Themed: "Empowering Consumers with Choice in Fast Changing Myanmar”
CMT's 2nd MCS addresses multiple sessions and benefits, as well as networking sessions with regional, international and Myanmar players.
The summit will address key issues, such as:
- How to understand the mindset of local consumers and their buying habits?
- How to manage the supply chain management risk and volatility?
- What is the reach & coverage of the distribution sector?
- How to access Myanmar’s market?
- How will the mobile connectivity landscape enhance the retail sector?
- What is the prospect of smart phone market for Myanmar?
- What is the cost of mobile money for Myanmar’s consumerism?
- What are the challenges and issues in media consumption and advertisement?
- What are the legislations and tax issues related to food importation?
- What is the market for fine food consumables?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for Myanmar’s retail sector?
- How will digital and mobile media evolve in the wake of the telecom sector?
For more details, please contact Ms. Hafizah at email@example.com or call + 65 6346 9218.