01 Nov 2016 - 02 Nov 2016
The 2nd Annual WeatherTech GCC will provide a unique platform in the GCC for specialists to share best practices, evaluate solutions and implement innovations in weather forecasting and climate change to ensure achievement of current and future development objectives.
This innovative and specialised event will provide an opportunity for meteorologist, scientists, policy makers and creative thinkers to generate solutions to overcome challenges, develop future strategy and to guide improvement.
WeatherTech GCC is the perfect platform for attendees to:
• Achieve your current and future development objectives by ensuring that weather forecasting and predictions are accurate so that advanced warning for extreme or damaging conditions may be provided;
• Effectively manage the weather related risk factors associated with commercial operations, transportation, large scale events and national security;
• Network with the GCC’s weather project leaders, decision makers and specifiers to understand their requirements and solutions that may be applied;
• Improve cooperation and communication between GCC weather forecasting and prediction teams to enable enhanced regional weather data exchange;
• Enhance analysis of big data sources to improve weather forecasting accuracy and quality of presentation.
For more information on this event, please visit www.weathertechgcc.com