Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the 2nd Annual Energy Trading Regulations and Compliance Summit which will be held on 16-17 April, in London. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
ETRC 2012 is a dedicated platform for energy-trading compliance. This means that everything compliance related which is set to affect your team – resources, strategies, processes and technology – will be covered in the conference. There is already a high degree of momentum built from last year’s event where there were 120 attendees during the two-day summit and this year aims to deliver more senior-level executives, more exclusive sessions and an excellent forum in which you can meet your peers.
Since October 2011 when the European Commission’s newest regulations were been assigned there has been a new urgency for energy companies and trading banks. ETRC 2012 aims to bring you the latest updates from key regulators such as the European Commission and the FSA, with a combined focus on how the industry is responding to data regulations and issues of analysis. Providing a 360-degree view of all the factors that could impact energy trading regulations and compliance, the 2nd Annual ETRC Summit will bring you the most relevant case studies, panel discussion and presentations with the right speakers and content in order to provide you with the information you need to know and implement in your business.
What will you get out of it?
- Hear about the implications of the latest regulations affecting energy trading companies
- Discover the impact of data regulation and understand what degree of coordination and harmonization at a national level there will be
- Get updates on how you can identify gaps in your MiFID and MAD compliance strategies so you can stay one step ahead in your trade reporting
- Hear the thoughts of compliance officers from across the industry on data regulations and issues of analysis and restrictions to see where you can draw on best practices
- Examine the key drivers, challenges and opportunities that will help shape your compliance strategy – see what issues are proving to be challenging and how energy trading companies and banks are overcoming them
- Discover the complexities and implications of REMIT’S new requirements so you can better gauge how to develop your compliance framework
- Enhance your knowledge on capital requirements, exemptions and prudential requirements in MiFID II; how will they change and what will the impact be?
- Understand if and how the Dodd-Frank Act then may affect European regulations?
Why ETRC 2012 is a ‘must attend’ event for you and your team:
ETRC 2012 offers the opportunity to not only listen to the latest regulatory updates from the key regulators, but a chance to respond to the regulatory overview and give an insight into how the restrictive nature of the regulations will pose compliance challenges for energy trading businesses like yours, and how companies intend to move forward with appropriate strategies. Come and join us in this exclusive forum to network and benchmark across the complete energy trading environment.
Please visit http://www.etrc2012.com/ for more information.