Cloud Computing World Forum MENA 2012 - Taking place on the 28th and 29th February at the Address Hotel, Dubai Marina, Dubai, the event is expected to attract over 500 senior IT decision makers from a variety of different industries and backgrounds.
The Cloud Computing World Forum MENA will address the current state of the cloud computing market in the MENA region. Topics covered in the keynote theatre will include the business value of cloud and SaaS, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and the future of cloud both regionally and on a global scale.
The two-day conference agenda will include presentation titles such as Dealing with the Rise of Big Data in your Organisation, E-Government in the UAE, Cloud Computing in Higher Education and Green IT Data Storage.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Roger MacFarlaine, VP Technology & Systems, Moevenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Ashraf Shokry, COO, Ajman Bank
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi, Strategic Planning Specialist, Emirates eGovernment
- Mario Foster, Group IT Manager/CIO, Rawabi Holding
- Dr Jassim Haji, Director of Information Technology, Gulf Air
- Mojtaba Akbari, Head of IT, The K Club
- Mahesh Jaishankar, VP Strategy & Investments, Du
- Ajay Rathi, IT Senior Manager, DAMAC Holding
- Asif Iqbal, IT GRC Expert, Auditor, Educator, Consultant
- Abdulsalam Rahma Bastaki, VP IT, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
Sponsors at this event include Etisalat, Hitatchi Data Systems, BMC Software, Devoteam, Citrix, Navayuga, eHosting Datafort, ASG and Smarthost.
There will also be a free-to-attend exhibition and workshop seminars at the event. As well as the exhibition there is also an opportunity to win one of five iPad 2s by simply registering for this event and attending.
Other events for the Cloud Computing World Series include South Africa, Hong Kong, India, Brazil and London.