Despite challenging market conditions, Islamic finance continues to provide opportunities for transactional banking, capital raising and direct investment throughout the world. It is also emerging as an increasingly important mechanism for attracting funds from the Middle East to Asia and Europe, as demonstrated by bi-lateral arrangements signed between GCC and other financial regulators.
2nd Annual Asia Islamic Banking Conference is focused on steering innovations in the dynamic Asia region, exploring new frontiers and evaluating new lessons. Aim of this significant event is to provide high quality education and debates on the most significant topics which have impacted the Asian Islamic Banking Industry.
Asia Islamic Banking Conference will discuss:
- Case Studies from Singapore, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand and Philippines
- Basel III and Islamic finance – how should IFSB approach various elements and where are the greatest challenges?
- Implications of Shari’ah compliance for credit risk management
- Increasing the depth of liquidity
- Future of Islamic Banking in Asia - CEO Interactive Panel
Who Should Attend:
Chief Executive Officers from Islamic and Conventional Banks with Islamic Windows, Head/Director Capital Markets, Head of Islamic Banking, Chief Finance Officer, Head of Legal Department, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Head of Risk Management, Head of Shariah Compliance