Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the 1st Oman Real Estate Conference which will be held on 25 – 26 May, in Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The 1st Oman Real Estate Conference is one of the only dedicated real estate events focusing on practical issues and business strategies.
The future growth drivers & challenges in Oman real estate sector
The Oman Real Estate Association, in partnership with Al Nimr Conferences, is organising the 1st Oman Real Estate Conference which will take place on 25-26 May 2014 at the Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz Carlton Hotel, Muscat.
The aim of the 2-day conference is to gather local and international industry leaders and experts to share their views on the future of real estate market in Oman. The conference will tackle regulatory issues and other challenges facing the sector; discuss how the upcoming mega projects and economic drivers will impact the sultanate’s real estate sector and the collaborative efforts of both private and government in facilitating growth.
This conference is promised to help key stakeholders determine their future business strategies in the Oman market.
- Property Outlook in Oman & GCC – Challenges & Opportunities
- Legislations, Policies & Regulations
- Property Development & Management
- Finance and Investment Opportunities
Who should attend the conference?
- Concerned government entities
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Executives
- Real Estate Developers
- Real Estate Agents / Brokers
- Property Investors / Institutional Investors
- Industry-Related Professionals (Leasing, Financing, Management, Marketing, Industrial, Retail & Multi-Unit Residential Estate
- Banking & Finance Executives
- Asset Manager
- Industry Associations
- Building Contractors & Builders
- Architectural firms
For more information: