Over 250 senior executives from regional and international refining and petrochemical companies will gather once again in Abu Dhabi to deliver expert insight and analysis on all of the latest projects, challenges and opportunities facing the global downstream industry.
The event will feature downstream operators such as SASREF, YASREF, Saudi Aramco, Sadara, Orpic, Tasnee, Borouge, Sahara Petrochemicals, Total, Shell, KNPC and ExxonMobil.
Keynote speakers at the event include the following:
- Philippe Roodhooft – chief operating officer, Abu Dhabi Polymers Company (Borouge)
- Jose Manuel Martinez – CEO, CEPSA Quimica
- Mohammed Al Azzaz – value park director, Sadara Chemical Company
- Mikael Berthod – vice-president of the Takreer Research Centre, Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company
- Fawzi Al Somali – GM maintenance, SASREF
- Evgenii Siaplin – chief expert, SIBUR
- Hatem Belfadhel – global director of olefins, SABIC
- Omar Al Zayed – technical team leader, Saudi Aramco
Current delegate rates are XXX. If you would like to see the delegate list or to book, contact Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org.