38 Exhibitors, over 400 delegates and 600 visitors has benefited from the last year's event.
This event is cooperating with the 3rd Biogas Indonesia Forum 2016.
Key factors constantly moving Indonesia in 2016 include:
- Government revised an existing regulation in November 2015 to prioritise gas for transport sector
- The government committed to further developing CNG infrastructure in Indonesia
- A clearer implementation for converter kits distribution in 2016
- PT Pertamina and PT PGN were appointed to further build NGV infrastructures and MRUs in 2016 for transport sector
- Bus, Truck and Car OEMS rolling out dedicated CNG vehicles in Indonesia
- Logistics companies moving towards converting existing fleets and utilising CNG for their operations
- Plantation companies are extending the use of biogas to biomethane for transport fleets
This event will be hosted by:
- CNG Association of Indonesia (APCNGI)
- Asia Pacific Natural Gas Vehicles Association (ANGVA)
- Asia Pacific Biogas Alliance (APBA)
- Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN)
This practical forum and exhibition will bring together feasible and Hands-on-Solutions suited for Indonesia’s unique marketplace.
PLUS! Extended Activities on 22 March 2016 include:
- Site Visit to Newly Built NGV Facilities
- Dedicated CNG Truck Demonstration