Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the World Cards and Payment Summit 2011, which will be held on 14-16 February 2011, in Dubai, UAE. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organiser:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
World Cards & Payments Summit 2011
14th – 16th February 2011, Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Don't miss your chance to take the lead in a very lucrative market on Fleming Gulf’s World Cards & Payments Summit 2011. Register Now!
Just a quick reminder that World Cards & Payments Summit 2011 is taking place on 14th – 16th February, 2011 at the Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa, Dubai. 150+ senior executives from banks, corporations, regulatory authorities, new payments & technology providers have confirmed their participation, so if you haven’t registered your place yet make sure you Book Today!
Can you afford to be in a position where your competitors, peers and others are going to be learning:
- An Exclusive New Business Growth Update from Global Payment Operators
- Global Payment Products – Innovation & New Business Strategies
- Best Practices for Going Global – Understanding the Cross Border Payments Landscape
- Process Improvement & Achieving Operational Efficiency across Payment Systems
- Remittances & New Technologies in the Payments Front
- Risk Management & Preventing Financial Crime in Money Transfers
They will hear leading experts including:
- Dr. THAER SABRI Chief Executive Electronic Money Association
- ABAYOMI SUNDAY ATOLOYE Director: Banking and Payments Systems Department Central Bank of Nigeria
- RUTH WANDHOFER Head of Payment Strategy and Market Policy - EMEA | Global Transaction Services Citigroup Inc.
- TAREK EL YAFI Global Head of Corporate Cash Payments Standard Chartered Bank
- VICTOR YE Chief Representative of Middle East Office – International Division China UnionPay
- MAZIN KHOURY Chief Operating Officer AMEX (Middle East) BSC©
- CATE LUZIO Head of International Commercial Card J.P. Morgan
- HAFID OUBRIK Payment Systems Specialists Arab Monetary Fund
To see our full speaker list & request a free brochure, call us today on +91 9902 774 751
If you are one of the senior cards and payments industry executives who have confirmed their participation in World Cards & Payments Summit 2011 then we look forward to welcoming you to the event.