Under the patronage of Y.A.Bhg Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor, wife of the Prime Minister of Malaysia, the inaugural Women in Leadership Forum Asia, organised by naseba, is an invitation-only forum dedicated to women of the 21st century. The forum takes place from February 22nd – 23rd 2011 in Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Women in Leadership Forum Asia – themed “Influence, Innovate and Inspire – By influencing societies, we innovate and inspire the world to change” – unites an acclaimed line-up of leading women from across the world to discuss current challenges and leadership issues faced by women whilst celebrating their emerging role in today’s competitive society.
Speaking at the forum are key leaders from various industries and sectors in Asia as well as from around the world. They include:
- Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz – Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia
- Tan Sri Zarinah Anwar – Chairman, Securities Commission
- Gwendolyn Garcia – Governor of Cebu Province, Philippines
- Yang Mian Mian – President, Haier China
- Umran Beba – President Asia Pacific, PepsiCo
- Yvonne Chia – Group CEO, Hong Leong Bank Malaysia
- Dato’ Rohana Rozhan – CEO, ASTRO
- Annette Dixon – Country Director Southeast Asia, World Bank
- Yukiko Ogasawara – President, Japan Times
- Y Bhg Dato’ Hazimah Zainuddin – Founder and Managing Director, Hyrax Oil Sdn Bhd
- Sakie Fukushima – President & Representative Director, G&S Global Advisors Inc
- Sanjay Modi – Managing Director India, Middle East & South East Asia, Monster.com
- David C. Ryan – Chairman South East Asia, Goldman Sachs
- Jyoti Mahurkar Thombre – CEO New Zealand and Pacific Islands, Alcatel-Lucent
Hosted alongside Women in Leadership Forum Asia, the inaugural WIL Asia Awards aims to recognise influential Asian women leaders for their outstanding achievements and honour organisations for their advocacy of women development and empowerment in society.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +603 9297 9650