Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the West African Power Industry Convention which will be held on 20 – 21 November, in Nigeria. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
2012 marks the launch of the inaugural Gas to Power Conference on Wednesday 21st November.
Co-located with WAPIC 2012 (The West African Power Industry Convention), this event takes place on 20th & 21st November 2012 at Eko Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria.
In its 9th year, WAPIC 2012 gathers key stakeholders in the electricity power sector in the West African region.
Register now to reserve your seat.
- The conference is split into 2 sessions: Gas to Power Generation Planning and Gas Evacuation Planning
- We have selected a round table discussion format with the key players in the field
- Engineer Mohammed Saidu, Managing Director of Nigeria Gas Company (NGC)
NGC is a subsidiary of NNPC tasked with the marketing, transmission and distribution of gas and overseas pipeline projects
- Bello Bashiri, Gas Department Manager, Nigeria Integrated Power Projects (NIPP)
NIPP is a plan launched by the Nigerian government to construct multiple new power plants and reduce gas flaring for feedstock
- Azuro Power and Notore Power CEOs - David Ladipo and Femi Solebo
Notore Power and Azuro Power are Independent Gas Power Producers (IPPs) in Nigeria
- Engineer Dr Moses Amadasun, Deputy General Manager, IPP Development, Total E&P
Total is the 2nd largest gas producer in Nigeria and produced 534 MMcf/d in 2011. They are developing the Brass LNG facility with a capacity of 5 million metric tons per year of LNG by 2014.
Download the brochure and book your place NOW!
Otherwise, call Matthew Rossouw on +27 21 700 3557 or David Mayombo on +27 21 700 3525 to discuss your needs in more detail…..