Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Waste Management Oman Summit 2014 which will be held on 11th to 12th March 2014 at Grand Hyatt in Muscat, Oman. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
In collaboration with Leading Environment Change, Bee’ ah Waste Management Oman 2014 is gathering up to 150 senior industry representatives, Saudi Arabian authorities and leading international waste management companies – for two days in Oman, on 11th and 12th of March 2014.
Among these representatives are potential buyers, including Government officials, senior advisors, key policy makers, Municipalities and Private Companies.
In addition, decision makers from the world's top Waste Management Companies and project developers are attending all looking to gain a competitive edge and take advantage of lucrative future opportunities in Oman.
This is your chance to network and showcase your technology and expertise in particular prospective project holders and Government Entities.
Register your interest in attending.
You have the opportunity to:
- Host business meetings with decision makers from Oman Public Authorities and leading Private Omani corporations
- Source partnerships with Omani organizations through joint ventures, alliances and private equity
- Showcase your latest technology and expertise to prospective investors and project holders
- Be extensively branded through international and regional media as an attending solution provider
- Access the cutting edge conference, which includes:
- Understanding how Oman’s waste management sector policy will be shaped and its effect on you
- Dynamic keynote presentations from leading industry experts
- Interactive panel discussions between prominent officials from the Kingdom
Industry leaders including Ricardo- AEA, Lamor, Sphinx Services , Haya Water, Veolia Environment and AOC have already confirmed their participation. In addition, respected representatives from the Bee’ ah and The Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources Oman have extended their support.
Spaces are strictly limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so register your interest in participating now.
Mohita Bhimsaria - Marketing Manager
Nispana Innovative Platforms
Event Website: www.nispana.com/wastemanagementoman