Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Waste Management and Recycling Summit 2014 which will be held on 23 - 24 April, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Waste Management and Recycling Summit 2014Moving the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia towards zero waste and a sustainable future
The “Waste Management and Recycling Summit 2014” will be held on the 23rd-24th of April at Radisson Blu in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Eminent Waste-Management & Environment professionals are scheduled to attend the two-day event.
The summit aspires to give an insight into the various reports formulated worldwide by some of the finest environmentalist on Waste statistics, to discuss latest technologies to be incorporated to bring down the level of waste produced and to implement the Waste to Energy criteria. Senior level speakers will present case studies from leading organisations, sharing their experience on how to leave an impact on the environment without disturbing the balance.
In this two day conference various sectors are represented from ministries to municipalities, Oil & gas companies to metal and plastics, hotels, & hospitality and many more. The conference will highlight the future opportunities in the Waste Management sector as a whole, capture the most effective and latest technologies focused on investments and return on investments in Waste Management and bring in the industry Experts & Solution Providers from across the globe to share their expertise to make this initiative a bench mark in itself.
The different themes covered at this summit are:
- The speakers will assess the underlying challenges in the following areas.
- Insight on the global waste management sector as compared to the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia and looking beyond the conventional techniques of WM.
- Role of waste hierarchy & exclusive presentation on seismic shift in responsibility for products generating highest amount of waste.
- Emerging alternative investment opportunities in the Middle East for waste to energy.
- Addressing the economies financing needs to encourage greater application of waste management , as well as drawing the attention of various regulatory bodies towards the challenges in legal framework while executing the policies and plans.
- It is critical to identify the importance of execution the 7 R's of Sustainability and hence experts would be investigating the challenges in implementing the environmental action plans and frame work of legislation.
- Financing possibilities of Waste Management sector. This forward-thinking session will examine what has not worked in the past, drawing on what future lessons can be learned for the industry.
Contact for further Information:
Name: Ms Mohita Bhimsaria
Phone: +91 (80) 4933 1000