Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with the Uturn Africa Forum 2012 which will be held on 6-7 June, in Nigeria and 20-21 June, in Ghana. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Uturn Africa Forum 2012
A focus on Extractive, Energy & Infrastructure sectors
Holding on June 6-7th 2012 (Lagos, Nigeria) and June 20-21st 2012 (Accra, Ghana) respectively. An invitation only event. To request an invitation, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focusing on the Extractive, Energy & Infrastructure Sectors, Uturn Africa Forums and African Bagg Recruitment brings together some of Africa’s most influential and sort after business leaders, policy makers and government officials to discuss critical issues and offers a unique platform to showcase available investment opportunities, discuss case studies, challenges and above all network for optimization of goals in a harmonious environment.
By attending this event you will:
Discover answers to the most challenging questions around designing, managing and sustaining investments on the continent. Network and develop relationships with over 150 high profile leaders doing business or considering doing business in African countries. Your will get the rare opportunity to meet senior government figures and policy makers, as well as investors and independent experts. Be Inspired by new perspectives, solutions and innovative approaches towards strategic sustainability
investments and incorporating practical beyond compliance strategies.
“I was very impressed by the overall event. You got a great venue, kept very closely to time and have put together some very engaging speakers. The audience seemed to be high level execs from many of the most important companies”. Ismail Radwan, Lead Economist, The World Bank’s Africa Finance & Private Sector Unit.
“It was a pleasure to take part in such a well arranged program”. Andrew Fawthrop, Chairman/MD Chevron Nigeria/Mid Africa Strategic Business Unit.
KEYNOTES & PANLISTS
- Dr. Oby Ezekwensili|Fmr. VP The World Bank Africa Region
- Andrew Fawthrop|Chairman/MD Chevron Nigeria/Mid Africa Strategic Business Unit
- Dr. Tony Aubynn|CEO, Ghana Chamber of Mines
- Juan Elegido|Vice Chancellor, Pan African University
- Christian Wessels|Partner, Roland Berger Strategy Consulting
- Akinwale Goodluck Esq|Corp Services Executive, MTN Ghana
- Tonye Cole|Co-Founder & ED, The Sahara Group
- Ladi Balogun|Group MD/CEO FCMB
- Thelma Ekiyor|CEO TY Danjuma Foundation
- Dr. Mustapha Ahmed, MP|Deputy Minister for Environment, Science & Technology
- Yusupha B. Crookes |Country Director, The World Bank Ghana
- Dr. Ashraf Gamal |DED, Egyptian Banking Institute
- Musa Salah Regional Mgr., Ecobank
- Dr. Djordjija Petkoski | Senior Fellow Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania & The World Bank
- Keli Gadzepo | CEO & Co-Founder, Databank Financial Services Ghana
- Wilson Atta Krofah | President, Pan African Chamber of Commerce
- Niyi Yusuf | Country Mgr. Accenture Nigeria
- Estelle Akofio-Sowah | CEO, Google Ghana
- Philip Mshelbila | GM, Sustainable Development & Community Relations, (SPDC) Shell Oil Nigeria
Who should attend?
Corporates C level executives from all key sectors: especially the Extractive, Energy & Infrastructure sectors: NGOs, charities, education & all social sector organizations: CEOs, heads/ directors of sustainability, green energy, planning and academics. Government: Policymakers, heads/ directors of policy and strategy, infrastructure, environment and urban planning.
Please visit http://www.uturnafrica.com/live/ for more information.