Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Transforming Procurement Conference which will be held on 12 – 14 September, in Singapore. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Transforming Procurement Conference 2012
Pre conference workshop : 12th September 2012
Main Conference : 13th - 14th September 2012
Hard Rock Hotel, Singapore
*Maximising Economic Benefit and Minimising Cost through Lean Procurement Practices*
- Colin Cram, Marc1 Ltd
- David Shields, Governement of Procurement Service
- Gregory Schelgel, Shertrack
- Dr Albert Tan, Malaysian Institute of Supply Chain Innovation
- Andreas Schwarze, Onventis
- Ramesh Veeramuthu, Becton Dickinson & Company
- Peter Woon, Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
- Nancy Quek, IBM
- Mr. Stanley Chia, ICFE Consultancy Group Pte Ltd
- Joyce Loke, Mercy Health
- Ramesh Krishnamoorthy, Hewlett Packard
- Donna Trowbridge, Credit Suisse
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Attend Transforming Procurement 2012:
- Round table panel session where experts in the field share their views and perspectives about achieving world class procurement, the future of purchasing via cloud technologies, and successful outsourcing.
- Specially catered to the Asia pacific market. International speakers from all around the world gather to enhance our APAC market’s procurement practices by sharing their countries procurement methodologies and ways to implement it to the APAC market.
- Through case studies and best practices shared by speakers from both private and public sectors from various industries that will benefit all organisations in the future.
- Discuss and benchmark your organisation’s strategies against your peers to pave a successful roadmap for your organization.
- Maximised networking opportunities. Networking breaks and luncheons on both days of the conference to provide the maximum opportunities for the exchange of ideas and build a long term strategic relationship.
For Further Details on Trainer’s Profile & Registration, Please Contact:
willy.k @unistrategic.com / willyk.uni @gmail.com (if you are not getting a response within 24 hours).
DID: +65 68259674 | Fax: +65 67762120
Or visit http://www.unistrategic.com/eng/events-detail