Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Tourism Trends Summit which will be held on 10 October, in Turkey. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Discuss the Future of Tourism in Istanbul on 10th October
The present and future of tourism will be discussed in Istanbul on 10th October. At the Tourism Trends Summit, professionals from all over the world who are experts in their field, aim to draw a road map for tourism.
Turkey's tourism revenues continue to grow rapidly …
With the slogan "Discussing the future of tourism" the Tourism Trends Summit, will discuss the development of the tourism industry and all aspects of the management of this development. During the summit, the vision of world tourism will be shared with the professionals in the country. Turkey aims to contribute to the country's economy and thus increase the potential for tourism.
The summit will discuss a new generation of consumer behavior, the effective use of social media in the tourism industry, tourism, marketing intelligence, next-generation payment systems, online world of tourism, tourism investments, and financing will be discussed.
Anouncer Serdar Kuzuloğlu, speakers from around the world…
The announcer will be Serdar Kuzuluoglu who is both known for his work in the field of social media and as the radical newspaper writer. This summit will be first one to have speakers like Dr. Bandar Bin Fahad Al-Fuhaid the President of the Arab Tourism Organization to discuss tourism, marketing and technology. In addition, Minister of Economy Zafer Caglayan, Governor of Istanbul Huseyin Avni Mutlu and Mayor will be a speaker at the summit, which will bring together managers of the tourism sector.
Bulut Bağcı, responsible for the Tourism Trends Summit Organization made a statement on the issue;
"This summit is an organization in which the future tourism industry of Europe, the Gulf States and the Middle East, will be analyzed in a comprehensive manner. Our goal is to talk about the future of the tourism industry and to discuss projects and products for investment in Turkey.
Some of the topics and guests to take place at the summit;
- Chairman of the Arab Tourism Organization - Dr. Bandar Bin Fahad Al-Fuhaid - Gulf Countries and Tourism Investment
- Rezidor Hotel Group Sales and Marketing Director - Yigit Sezgin-Tourism Marketing Intelligence
- Bahçeşehir University Dean - Prof. Dr. ABSTRACT One - Global Brands From Turkey
- The Interbank Card Center CEO - Soner Canko - Future DNA of Payment Systems
- Expedia.com Country Manager - Vassiliki Mavrokefalou - Future strategies of the Online world
- Deutsche Bank, General Manager - Ergun Raider - Tourism Investment Crediting
- Founder M-GEN Future Planning Center - Ufuk Tarhan – Ready for the Future of the Tourism
For detailed information:
Tourism Trends Summit Organisation Committee
Bulut Bağcı - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0216 554 66 50