MT Finance and Investment Middle East is the leading annual gathering for telecom, media and technology executives, financiers, advisers and deal makers. Renowned for the outstanding quality of speakers and attendees who will decide the key deals and strategies for 2010. Register to meet with CEOs and CFOs operators, strategy advisers, investment banking heads, legal experts, thought leaders and investors.
Key themes for debate at TMT Finance Middle East 2010:
* International focus: How will regional telcos continue to grow global portfolios?
* Acquisitions and partnerships: Where are the opportunities for JVs and Mergers?
* WiMAX to LTE: Which wireless technologies will drive growth in emerging and mature markets?
* Beyond the debt crisis: How and where to raise traditional and alternative sources of capital
* Value creation: Towers M&A and investment opportunities
* Tech Insight: Which Mobile Devices and Applications will generate the most revenues?
* New sectors: What are the prospects for Cloud Computing, Mobile Payments and mHealth?
* Broadband Middle East – Where will rollout lead to investment and transactions?
* Regional focus: Where are the investment opportunities in Asia and Africa?
Once again, attendees will have the opportunity to celebrate the highest achievers in telecom leadership, financing , deal advisory and technology innovation with the TMT Finance Middle East Awards Ceremony and Dinner. Categories include:
* Telecom Leader of the Year;
* Deal of the Year;
* M&A Adviser of the Year;
* Bank of the Year;
* Law Firm of the Year;
* Mobile Operator of the Year
* Technology Provider of the Year.