Middle Eastern health care providers will spend over $80bn for technical capability expansion and digital innovation in healthcare services.
Keeping that in mind, we are bringing together some of the brightest game changers and thinkers in the digital healthcare industry to share views on the technology trends reshaping the Middle East health care industry.
The Technology and Innovation in Digital Healthcare conference will be held May 17-18, 2016 and will cover the following technology trends in health care:
- Managing digital change in health care;
- Identifying health care technologies for the future;
- Designing long-term digital care facilities;
- Planning and creating super specialty hospitals;
- Learning about health informatics and global digital health care trends as well as electronic medical records.
Service providers will be able to participate in the event among senior buyers from the industry representing hospitals and medical chains, wellness companies, hospital owners and administrators in the MENA region.