Indonesia's expanding population and rising per capita incomes enabled itself to continually develop its organised retail infrastructures. Leading retailers continued to expand to smaller cities across Indonesia, establishing first-mover advantages in untapped regions. Organisations in the region are planning to experiment with e-commerce and working towards delivering a unified customer experience across online and offline channels.
The event aims to unite senior-level executives from shopping malls and traditional and online retailers to share insights, experiences and future thinking on the following topics:
- Investment opportunities;
- Trends and developments of the retail sector;
- Omni-channel strategies;
- Digital transformation and social intelligence in retailing;
- Technologies and solutions for shopping mall and brand owners; convenience stores and markets;
- How e-commerce and big data is re-shaping the industry.
For more information on attending the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.