Bankers estimate that, currently, only up to 25% of customer transactions are processed through the internet and mobile banking.
Escom’s Southeast Asia Banking Technology & Innovation Summit will take place on 30-31 March 2016 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Jakarta-Diponegoro, Indonesia. It aims to be the foremost banking technology event in South-east Asia. It unites 180 CEOs, CTOs, IT Managers, Cards &Payment Professionals and Mobile Banking Professionals from banks and telecommunication companies across Asia, and allows attendees to gain a key insight into the future of Cards & Payments as well as the next developments for Mobile Money and an extensive insight from banks, Telcos and technology providers. It is an industry gathering not to be missed:
- Hear from leading banks who took the first steps in technology innovation
- Discover new innovative technologies that will allow you to reach new customers through unconventional banking services
- Learn how to capitalise on mobile and internet banking to be ahead of the game and achieve a competitive edge
- Debate future regulations and guidelines required for the banking sector
- Learn how to safeguard your ATMs and banking services from the risk of fraud through effective security and disaster recovery systems
- Explore the important role of data in launching new services and optimising the channel experience that meet and exceed customer expectations
You are cordially invited to share and contribute to this meaningful experience with banking and payment leaders.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Jakarta in March 2016!