South American Hotel & Tourism Investment Conference
The Hotel business event for business people
September 28-29 – Westin Lima, Peru
SAHIC will celebrate the 8th edition of what has become the Annual Meeting of Hotel, Tourism and Real Estate related projects business in South America on September 28-29 in Lima, Peru
SAHIC gathers every year over 400 decision-makers from the industry from over 25 countries. The must-attend industry event in the region.
The opportunity to understand what is happening and, above all, what may happen in the fastest growing industry is the region.
- Meet face to face those who can give us a different vision that could lead us on new ways to approach our future.
- Cuba by Cubans: a unique opportunity to meet the Cuban key players
- Meet the Vice Minister of Tourism and the Presidents and Development VP of all the Cuban Hotel companies. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to know where the opportunities are, how and with whom do business in Cuba. Only in SAHIC
- The latest hospitality trends: Top agenda topics include: Investment Climate in South America, Strategies for Growing Our Markets, Opportunities in Peru, Special Session: What is happening in Cuba? What could happen?, Brazil the giant facing a new challenge, A View from the Hotel Chains and the Owners' Seat.
- Keynote Speaker Ian Schrager, an emblematic character in the entertainment and hospitality industry. Considered by many as the ‘father’ of the boutique and lifestyle hotel concept, his innovative and creative mindset will transform his address in something inspiring.
- Prestigious global hospitality executives
- “20/20 Showcase Your Project”: a special segment where projects are presented before an audience eager to learn about new opportunities and make the match investment-project.
Visit our website for more information. Don’t miss this great opportunity to update on what is happening in the region and foresee what will happen in the near future.