We would like to personally invite you to Smart Procurement World supported by CIPS Africa, SAPICS, SOEPF, EDCSA, SALGA and Gauteng Economic Development.
The Conference and Expo is taking place from 8 -10 September 2015 at the Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand. This is the only Procurement & Inbound Supply Chain Indaba in South Africa.
What to expect at the event
- Smart Sourcing and Supply Chain Management: Designed to appeal to and benefit members of the private sector looking for cutting edge topics in procurement and supply.
- Public Sector Supply Chain Summit: Structured specifically for participants from national, provincial and local government as well as state-owned entities. The aim is to examine how to successfully implement new government policies and spread best practices.
- Absa Enterprise Development Grow Conference: Creation of strategies for supplier development in procurement and the economic development of South Africa at large. This practical and topical conference is committed to providing solutions for procurement & supply chain professionals to build skills of SMME’s that support the business case for ESD initiatives for corporates in South Africa.
- Smart Commodities: New for 2015, aimed at developing a systematic approach to manage commodities. Managing responsible supply chains for various commodities, while factoring all involved risk factors is no easy task. The conference will provide seven smart commodity strategies and leading edge thinking from a variety of progressive procurement organisations on sourcing strategy development, execution and optimisation of key commodities.
- Smart Supplier Conference: This new and one-day conference themed “building SMME’s to last”, will provide a unique opportunity for SMME Suppliers & entrepreneurs to address their challenges in order to advance their journey in building lasting enterprises.
- CxO Forum: The CxO Forum was launched in 2013 in response to an interest from the Executive in the procurement function as well as offering an opportunity for the C-Suite to come together for a morning of strategic discussions and talks.
- SALGA Workshops: NEW FOR 2015, Executive Debate: Aligning policy, delivery and capacity to deliver on supplier development in local government. Outcomes of discussion:
- How to ensure efficient and effective supply chain management to achieve ESD at local government level
- How to work through the legislative gaps to achieve results
- How to adapt our approach to deliver economic development and in the context of local government
- Supplier Matchup: NEW FOR 2015, Industry-Specific matchup sessions, where all buyers and sellers in specific industries will meet in one place at one time to build their network and access new markets.
For more information, simply click here to download the full brochure.
As our subscriber you are entitled to a 10% discount offer off the full event package of your choice. To register, simply quote your VIP Code ‘OxfordBG’ for your special discount.
We look forward to welcoming you and networking with you at the Smart Procurement World conference and expo.