Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with SIM Senegal which will be held on 6 – 8 November, in Senegal. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
SIM SENEGAL 2012
Senegalese Mining Conference & Exhibition
“Mineral resources, Sustainable Development and Economic Integration”
6-8 November 2012
We are pleased to invite you to participate in SIM Senegal 2012, the 2nd Senegalese Mining Conference & Exhibition that will take place from 6 – 8 November 2012 at the Hotel King Fahd Palace (formerly known as Le Meridien President), Dakar, Senegal. The event will be organised by the Ministry of Energy & Mines, Senegal in association with AME Trade Ltd. The event will feature a three day conference, exhibition and option to visit some of Senegal’s key mining sites.
SIM Senegal has already established itself as one of the largest mining events in West Africa. The first edition of SIM Senegal in 2010 featured:
- Over 500 delegates
- From more than 25 countries
- As well as 52 exhibitors
Make Senegal your base for all your activities in the West African Mining industry!
Mining industry boom in Senegal
SIM Senegal 2012 will build on the first edition, as the estimated $USD 5billion invested in the Senegal mining industry from 2000-2013 brings a return on the initial investment.
- Several gold mines are expected to come into production in the next half decade
- A world class iron ore reserve is still waiting to be developed
- Senegal’s overall phosphates potentialities will rise from 500 million to 1 billion tons and the country could soon feature amongst the world’s top 10 phosphate producers
- Uranium potential has been realised and exploration renewed
- The Grand Cote boasts one of the largest worldwide reserves of zircon (85 ktpa) and of ilmenite (575 ktpa). Construction of the Project is expected to commence in the third quarter of 2011, and production in 2013.
- A third cement producer has just entered the market in Senegal with an over a half billion US dollar investment.
We look forward to welcoming you next 6-8 November to SIM SENEGAL 2012!
Sponsor SIM Senegal 2012
Sponsorship allows you to enhance your company’s participation at this important event.
It is the most cost effective and high impact way for you to increase your corporate visibility.
Send an email to email@example.com
Call Joseph Ashade on + 44 207 697 1064
Exhibit at SIM Senegal
By exhibiting at the SIM Senegal exhibition, you will be able to demonstrate your products and services directly to the key decision makers in the Senegalese Mining industry, as well as physically demonstrate your commitment to doing business in Senegal.
For more info, visit our exhibitor page
Participate as a delegate
The event will feature three days of plenary sessions, technical workshops, exhibitions as well as visits to key Senegalese mining and touristic sites.
To register, download our form here
For more information, don't hesitate to visit our website www.simsenegal.com, available in English and French.
Joseph Ashade / Alice Tanghe
AME Trade Ltd
Tel: + 44 207 697 1064 /+44 207 700 49 49