Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Saudi Safety and Security which will be held on 4-6 March, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Saudi Safety and Security 2012
Held under the patronage of the Department of Civil Defence, Saudi Safety and Security is the only international exhibition and strategic conference to take place in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
SSS 2012 provides a unique platform for distributors, suppliers, manufacturers and traders to source cutting edge products and services, discuss the latest trends and identify new business opportunities.
The first 500 pre-registered visitors on each day of the exhibition will receive a free gift.
- Meet over 70 exhibitors including government organisations, civil defence units, public sector infrastructure operators and international private sector companies
- Witness large format equipment and civil defence vehicle demonstrations up close and live in the outdoor demonstration area
- Source new suppliers and services
- Identify and foster business opportunities in the region's most promising business environment
This is a unique opportunity to network and conduct business with many significant public and private sector safety and security companies under one roof. This is a small sample of who will be exhibiting;
- The Department of Civil Defence
- The Ministry of Defence
- The Ministry of Water and Power
- Saudi Electricity Company
- King Abdullah Air Base
- King Abdulaizz Port Authority
- King Fahd Military City
- 3M Saudi Arabia
- Samara Security & Safety Systems
- Nesma Security Systems
- PENTAX RICOH
- Fire Freeze Est
- Soroof International
- Econosto Middle East
Register FREE Today
Last few exhibitor places remaining. Contact James Lamb for any questions about visiting or exhibiting at SSS 2012.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 0044 203 328 6520
The Saudi Safety and Security Team