Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with the Saudi Media Forum which will be held on 26 – 28 November, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
Saudi Media Forum
The next generation of ever-evolving broadcasting and digital media
The Saudi Media Forum, commissioned by the Ministry of Culture and Information and supported by Arab State Broadcasting Union and Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, is taking place from 26-28 November 2013 and will bring together the most inspired minds in broadcasting, media and entertainment production, from Saudi Arabia, across the Middle East region and the globe. The forum will give delegates the chance to interact with the latest products, explore technological innovations firsthand and hear from experts who shape the industry at every stage.
Key benefits of attending
- Heighten your ability to win new business in the Saudi Arabia with the first class networking opportunity the forum will provide
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the industry and learn about the latest technologies and market trends to ensure that your organisation will reach out to a wider captive audience
- Gain instant accessibility onto new platforms to ensure your organisation can stay ahead of the curve of this growing trend in order to maximise company revenue
- Understand the future of satellite broadcasting and gain in depth knowledge on how these broadcast tools will be the future of entertainment and how your organisation will be impacted
- Gain insight into the latest trends in TV broadcast advertising and how your organisation can gain huge rewards to capture mass exposure on this powerful media tool
- Learn effective content distribution and digital rights management to ensure the protection of your organisation’s objectives.
Who will you meet!
This summit will bring together ministries, industry professionals and experts from within the broadcasting and media industry, including:
Key Ministries in Saudi Arabia
- Television and radio broadcasters
- Regulatory bodies
- Telecom operators
- Network solution providers and system integrators
- Content providers
- TV & radio broadcasting equipment
- Satellite operators
- Cinema film and video producers
- Advertising agencies