Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Saudi ICT, which will be held on 12-15 December 2010, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. In this respect, we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group subscribers,
SAUDI ARABIA'S DEDICATED MEETING PLACE FOR IT AND COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONALS
The Middle East is one of the fastest growing ICT regions in the world. The Saudi government and its business communities recognise the high priority of expanding information and communication technologies as a principal avenue to greater national productivity and global competitiveness. Spending on ICT is increasing rapidly and is forecast to reach $32 billion over the next three years, by far the largest expenditure of all GCC countries.
The Saudi ICT exhibition and strategic conference , under the patronage of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology and supported by the United Nations Development Programme, will bring together local and international ICT professionals to build on the current boom in the ICT market.
With over 1500 visitors and 50 exhibitors expected over four days, make sure you don’t miss the fantastic networking and business development opportunities available. The complete ICT supply chain will be well represented, ranging from suppliers of hardware, data warehousing, CRM, internet security and finance solutions to telecoms carriers, broadband operators, equipment manufacturers, consultants, distributors and much, much more.
The annual programme will follow the evolution of voice, multimedia and data communication services and their vital contribution to the efficiency and productivity of the Saudi economy. Enterprise, government and academic ICT professionals will come together to network and review the challenges they face. The services, support, strategies and investments they need to meet Saudi Arabia’s vast economic ambitions will all be discussed.
Speakers, amongst others, include:
· Dr. Saad Al Barrak, Chief Executive Officer, Zain Saudi Arabia
- Eng. Ali Bin Saleh Al-Soma, Advisor to the Minister of Communications and IT, Director General of e-Government Program
- Eng. Raed Abdulrouf Kayal, CEO, GO Telecom
- Dr. Saad Al Barrak, CEO, Zain KSA
- Amjad Shamallakh, VP Business Sales, Mobily
- Dr. Abdulrahman Alarifi, Computer Research Institute, King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
- Raul Zambrano, Senior Policy Advisor – ICTD & e-Governance, UN DP
- Dr.Jarallah Al-Ghamdi, General Supervisor for IT, Ministry of Education
- Yahya Hamidaddin, Smart Cities Development Director, SAGIA
- Mohammed Al Musad, ICT Consult, Ministry of Higher Education
- Mohammed Shah, Vice President Technology Infrastructure and Services, Knowledge Economic City
- Abdullah Al Khedher, e-TP Director, Saline Water Conversion Company
If you would like to book a stand, register for the exhibition or conference, discuss sponsorship or other ways to get involved, please contact Jean Perrochon on +44 203 328 6523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For more details, please visit the website – www.ict-saudi.com
The Saudi ICT Team