Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce our media partnership with Saudi Arabian Infrastructure Congress which is to be held at the Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh, KSA, on October 23-25, 2010. In this respect, we have the pleasure of sending you a letter from the conference team.
Dear Colleague, With the endorsement in August of the Kingdom’s ninth five year development plan, Saudi Arabia’s Council of Ministers has reiterated the government’s plans to continue to invest in the health of its people and its infrastructure.
A recent article (http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20100813091420?q=saudi) outlines the Kingdom’s upcoming development priorities including a doubling of the present capacity of desalination plants from 1.05 to 2.07 billion cubic metres. Find out how the Kingdom’s development plans mean more new business development opportunities for you at the Saudi Arabian Infrastructure Congress 2010. Click here for the updated brochure: http://www.iirme.com/infrastructureksa/brochure-download
Latest Speaker Updates!
- Dr Saleh Al Awaji, Deputy Minister for Electricity, Ministry of Water and Electricity
· Muneer Ferozie, Senior Regional Team Leader, Infrastructure Advisory MENA, International Finance Corporation
· Mohammed El Gazzar, Executive Director – Infrastructure Fund, Morgan Stanley
Latest addition to the programme!
Make sure you stay ahead of crucial insights and the newest opportunities presented by the and to register: http://www.iirme.com/infrastructureksa/register
- Develop brand new leads with a fresh new mix of delegates and expert speakers!
- Win those all important tenders with hands-on advice on what makes your bid stand out to the key decision makers!
· Receive critical updates on the Kingdom’s utilities, transport and social accommodation projects – all in one place!
- Attract vital lending and investment with crucial project finance advice from top banks, infrastructure funds and leading law firms! ….and much more!
Remember to registe for the must attend pre-conference seminar:
“Structuring Future Project Finance Deals In The Kingdom”
Saturday, 23 October 2010, 10.00-13.00: http://www.iirme.com/infrastructureksa/register
Mohammed Al Jadaan, Managing Partner, Al Jadaan & Partners Law Firm
Mohamed Hamra Krouha, Head of Projects and Senior Legal Counsel, Clifford Chance
I look forward to meeting you at the Saudi Arabian Infrastructure Congress 2010 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Riyadh on 23-25 October 2010. http://www.iirme.com/infrastructureksa/venue-and-accommodation
P.S. Build your business in the Kingdom and promote your company to the Kingdom’s top decision makers - call Charlie Bark Jones on +971 (0)4 407 2608 or email email@example.com
P.P.S. Secure fantastic discounts for group bookings – call Andrew Watts on +971 (0) 4 335 2493 firstname.lastname@example.org