The show furnishes the perfect opportunity for international companies to increase market share through one main ASEAN platform that provides invaluable networking opportunities and business development contacts - the best opportunity to reach out to a growing ASEAN retailing industry that has more than tripled in the last 5 years from $4bn to an estimated $13.8bn!
The event's key profile areas and exhibitors profiles come from various backgrounds in providing;
- Shop fitting and architecture, visual merchandising and store design;
- Refrigeration and catering equipment;
- Retail system and technology;
The ASEAN Retail & Shopping Mall Week is one of the top highlights of the show. Click here for more information.
The event's visitor promotion campaign featuresthe following:
- Comprehensive and informative website and social media;
- Collaborations with government, trade bodies and associations;
- Extensive advertising campaigns in major trade publications, media and newspaper;
- Web banners and promotional campaigns on targeted websites;
- Regular show updates via regular mail, email and fax;
- Targeted direct marketing to our extensive database of Asia trade professionals and trade buyers;
- Printed marketing collaterals for flyers and leaflets;
- Radio spot advertising;
- TV spot advertising;
- Internet listing;
- VIP buyers and business matching programme.
Click here for any questions on booth sales or marketing and media enquiries.