Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with The 4th Retail Banking Africa 2012 which will be held on 10 – 12 July, in Johannesburg.
The 4th Retail Banking Africa 2012, 10 - 12 July, Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg - South Africa
Which profitability strategies are you implementing for your retail banking unit?
How effective is your current retail banking business model?
How would you evaluate loyalty programmes to retain your customers?
Join The 4th Retail Banking Africa 2012 to get answers directly from industry peers.
This forum will be held on 10 - 12 July 2012, Hyatt Regency, Johannesburg - South Africa and gather nearly 100 key decision makers of the retail and commercial banks across Africa to discuss and address the challenges and opportunities of the region's retail banking sector.
# Be a part of Africa's retail banking future.Register today!
KEY SPEAKERS AND PANELISTS:
- Sanjeev Anand, Managing Director - Banque Commerciale du Rwanda Ltd
- Tineyi Mawocha, Managing Director - Standard Bank Swaziland
- Brian Richardson, Founder Director and Chief Executive Officer - WIZZIT
- Andrea Prazakova, Group Head for Retail and SME Banking - BancABC | African Banking Corporation
- Ashish Bhugra, Country Business Manager: Global Consumer Group Citibank NA, Egypt
- Nabeel Malik, Executive Director – Retail Banking Group - First City Monument Bank Plc
- Lincoln Mali, Director: Customer Channels - Standard Bank of South Africa
Download the minute-by-minute conference agenda now!
Attend and Learn | | Speak and Share | | Partner and Promote | | Sponsor and Exhibit
With over 21 knowledge-sharing sessions, 6 intriguing panel discussions, relevant case studies and networking opportunities with prominent industry professionals; this conference is powered to present the African Retail Banking sector with a brighter future.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
Invest today to reap the benefits of knowledge tomorrow.Register now!
Follow us on Twitter
Join our discussion at LinkedIn
PS: Contact us now to be a part of this conference. Secure your seats as a delegate or avail your customized sponsorship deals.