Oxford Business Group is pleased to announce its media partnership with Process Excellence Week which will be held on 2 – 5 December, in Saudi Arabia. In this respect we send you the following message from the conference organisers:
Dear Oxford Business Group Subscribers,
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is now increasingly focusing on achieving operational excellence and optimising process improvement through strategic development and organisational models. Business process management strategies are gradually being deployed by organisations worldwide creating a demand for IT tools to enable the rapid growth.
IQPC are proud to announce the first Process Excellence Week KSA summit taking place from 2 – 5 December 2012 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The summit will be bringing together the Process Excellence community for exceptional networking, knowledge share and benchmarking.
This unique cross industry platform for sharing and debating best practices in quality and change management will provide you with a deeper understanding of process excellence initiatives within the region.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Gain insight from well renowned experts from multinational and local organisations cross-industry on their business processes
- Meet and share best practices with the Process Excellence community from various industries and functions
- Hear case studies on how to reduce your cost whilst increasing your production and quality
- Participate in on-stage interviews, practical roundtables and interactive panels and open forum discussions
- Benchmark your strategies against leading
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programmes, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC’s large-scale conferences are market leading “must-attend” events for their respective industries.