PPP Middle East, the regional public private partnership conference supported by PwC, Drake & Scull, Municipality of Abu Dhabi City and the IPFA is under three weeks away.
Register today to join over 15 government representatives and 25 speakers to find out about the future of PPPs in the region. With the addition of workshops, seminars and an increase of public sector participation throughout the event, PPP Middle East is a must-attend meeting.
8th January 2012
Workshop: Detailed overview of PPPs in the region and how the public and private sectors can ensure expert programme delivery that is attractive to all stakeholders
Procurement Seminar: WRDC’s private finance initiatives in the procurement seminar and best practise methods from Halcrow, EC Harris and Clyde and Co
9th January 2012
- Update on the UAE 2030 economic vision by H.E. Eng. Abdullah Al Shamsi, Acting Executive Director, Municipality Abu Dhabi City
- PPPs 25 years on: Global lessons for the Middle East region by Charles Lloyd, Head of Capital Projects and Infrastructure, PWC
10th January 2012
- Addressing the challenges associated with the Middle East water/wastewater PPP project sector from the perspective of all stakeholders, chaired by H.E Loay Al-Musallam, CEO, National Water Company, Saudi Arabia
- Developing sustainable housing infrastructure projects through PPPs by Johan Beth, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Housing, Bahrain
To view the full programme visit www.ppp-middleeast.com/programme
• H.E. Eng. Abdullah Al Shamsi, Acting Executive Director, Abu Dhabi Municipality
• H.E. Loay Al-Musallam, CEO,National Water Company
• Dr Jamal El Zarif, Technical Advisor, Infrastructure and Municipal Assets Sector, Abu Dhabi Municipality
• Abdulla Yousef Alali, Director of Commercial & Investment Department, Roads & Transport Authority, Dubai
• Johan Beth, Advisor to the Minister, Ministry of Housing, Bahrain
• Mohammed Al Hosaini, Regional Director Infrastructure, Western Region Development Council
• Adil Anwar, CEO, IPDF, Ministry of Finance, Pakistan
• Geoff Haley, Chairman, International Project Finance Association (IPFA)
• Anthony Pearce, Former Director General, International Road Federation
• Anthony Smith, Partner, Curtis, Member, UNECE Readiness Task Force
• Charles Lloyd, Head of Capital Projects and Infrastructure, PwC
• View the full list at www.ppp-middleeast.com/speakers;
Confirmed public sector attendees: Mubadala, ADCED, Western Region Development Council, DEPP Morocco, Ministry of Finance, Morocco, Municipality Abu Dhabi City, National Water Company - Saudi Arabia, Mubadala, Roads & Transport Authority, Dubai, PPP Central Unit, Egypt, Ministry of Housing, Bahrain, Ministry of Finance, Pakistan, Public Utilities Regulation Committee. Also in attendance: NGO's, UNECE UKTI, IPFA and more!
Confirmed private sector attendees: NBAD, Standard & Poors, West LB, Jasper Capital Ltd, ADCB Macquarie Infrastructure Fund, PwC, Halcrow International Partnership, Bouygues Batiment International, Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company, Etihad Rail, Hyder Consulting, KPMG, Mott Macdonald, SNC Lavelin, EIB, World Bank, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP, Allen & Overy LLP, Pinsent Masons LLP, Drake & Scull, Miahona and CH2M Hill.
To find out more visit www.ppp-middleeast.com or contact Sharif de Boer on
Tel: +44 203 463 1098