Optimising PPP deals and structures in Africa
Africa is positioned as the new investment frontier and one of the best opportunities for PPP investment with several mega-projects taking shape in partnership with investors from across Africa.
This world class summit will act as meeting place for thought leaders and decision makers including top level Ministries, NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency, African Development Bank, key investors, financiers and advisors.
IQPC’s PPP Investment Summit Africa has been designed in conjunction with industry leaders to facilitate a clearer understanding of regulatory infrastructure and investment into Africa through PPPs. In just two days you will gain access to PPP market developments in South Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Ghana
Key topics include:
- Five case studies on projects implemented on PPP models spanning across sectors
- Leveraging opportunities in South Africa to drive development
- Exploring the future for implementing infrastructure PPP projects in Ghana
- Understanding investor attitudes towards PPPs
- Successful strategies and models for structuring PPPs
- Utilising PPPs to deliver transport infrastructure in Kenya
- Insights into Uganda’s 10 year PPP plan
- How to attract and work with foreign capital
- Making it work in practice: A step by step focus day for Project Managers
- Debating the difference between winning and losing mega projects
Who should attend the PPP Investment Summit Africa 2011?
This is a must attend for anyone related to any stage of PPP projects from bidding to financing, contracting, developing and consulting of PPPs.
Who you will meet at PPP Investment Summit Africa 2011
- State Owned Enterprises
- International Development Community
- Lenders, Foreign and Domestic Investors, Financiers, Equity Providers, Accountants
- Lawyers, Analysts, Financial Consultants, Technical and Environmental Consultants
- Contractors, Developers and Operators
- Rating Agencies