Power Nigeria 2014, the popular technical seminar programme is returning.
Following the success of the programme last year, Power Nigeria will again host a comprehensive schedule of technical seminars, free of charge for all exhibition visitors.
Technical seminars give you the opportunity to learn from international and regional exhibitors about the latest products and technologies in the market and how they can benefit your company's operations. Register now to make sure that you don't miss out. Please click here to register.
Here is what is on offer:
Tuesday 28th October
- 11:00 - 12:00 Energy Management - Iskra Sistemi D.D
- 12:30 - 13:30 Distribution Transformer Metering - Unique product from Genus - Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd.
Wednesday 29th October
- 09:30 - 10:30 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient Project Financing in Nigeria - The Infrastructure Bank PLC.
- 11:00 - 12:00 Off Grid Utility Scale Solar Power Electricity Generation - Solarek Green Energy Ltd.
- 12:30 - 13:30 Presentation of TOPEC: its services & some of its projects - TOPEC.
- 14:00 - 15:00 Low Cost Distributed Power Generation - Horus Energia Ltd.
- 15:30 - 16:30 Diesel Generations and Co-Generation Power - Sterling and Wilson LTD, India.
Thursday 30th October
- 11:00 - 12:00 The Importance of Global Relevance to Individual Professional Development - Energy Institute
- 12:30 - 13:30 Fix and Mobile Electrical Substations: Ready to connect and use - Trandformadores Gedelsa S.A
These sessions are ideal for technical professionals - if you have a friend or colleague that you feel could benefit from these sessions, kindly forward this email to them.
Register for free entry by clicking the button above.
We look forward to welcoming you to Power Nigeria, 28 - 30 October, Eko Hotel, Lagos.
For more information, please click here.